Silver Spoon is a lovely mix of grays with fun speckles. The foggy neutral goes with everything, and one of our twisted hanks will make a super squishy pair of socks or a wonderful shoulder shawl. Or you could make an incredibly soft hat and pair of gloves -- the ultimate luxury gift.
Enjoy this exclusive colorway from indie dyer Candy Skein, who hand dyes her yarn in Oregon. Check out our full Candy Skein collection here.
- Edison Park one-hank asymmetric shawl -- free pattern from StitchesNScraps
- Find Your Fade shawl from designer Andrea Mowry (four hanks would be enough to complete the pattern)
ABOUT THE YARN:
- 463 yards / 100 gram twisted hank
- 75% Merino / 25% Nylon 4-ply blend
- Machine wash and tumble dry low
- Hand Dyed for us by indie dyer Candy Skein
This listing is for one full hank of yarn.