Surf's Up is dyed in layers of blue and blue-green -- resulting in a subtle blend reminiscent of beachy waves. It will work up into a super soft, lightweight project.
The extrafine merino wool (19.5 microns) is especially cushy and feels great on sensitive skin. It's blended with a bit of nylon for extra durability -- perfect for long-wearing projects like gloves and socks.
Dyed by us in our home state of Washington using professional commercial dyes that won't fade or bleed.
Our guarantee: Love it or get your money back. Worried it won't look like the picture? Yeah, we get it. While hand-dyed yarn can vary slightly, we strive for something that looks just like what you're expecting. If you don't think so or you just don't like it, we accept returns within 30 days. And, If you paid for shipping the first time, we'll send you a free return label, too.
CAKE YOUR YARN:
Would you like your yarn in a center-pull cake? Add our caking service to your cart. Please make sure to add a service for each hank you want caked.
- Winter Ice Lace Shawl -- crochet pattern by Carmen Heffernan on Ravelry
- Copenhagen Cowl -- free crochet pattern (with video!) from Fiber Flux
- Edison Park one-hank asymmetric shawl -- free knitting pattern from Stitches n Scraps
ABOUT THE YARN:
- 100 grams / 400 meters (437 yards)
- 4ply Deluxe Fingering Weight Sock Yarn
- 85% Superwash Extrafine Merino (19.5 micron)
- 15% Nylon Yarn
- Hand Wash in cool water / Dry Flat
- Recommended Needle Size: 2.5 - 4mm needle (US 1.5 - 6 needle / Crochet C-G)
- Gauge (stockinette stitch): 28sts x 36 rows over 4 inches on 3.25mm (US 3) needles
I love the colours and the texture of the yarn - will definitely keep on supporting you all
I love this yarn so much that I made a scarf with it last winter and wanted to make it longer. I went back to the website for more and I was so happy to see it was available. It is soft, will not itch or cause me rashes and so warm. The colors are bright and beatiful. I totally recomend it.
Egg Cup Sock Yarn -- Hand Dyed Merino Wool Blend
I bought this to mend a Woollen blanket that had been attacked by moths. Even though the weight is still a little heavy (the blanket is knitted with VERY fine yarn) the color variegation makes the repairs “ disappear”. It has a beautiful hand and would make wonderful garments.
These simple hexagon stitch markers seem to elevate my knitting, and make me smile! Lovely! Also, I love my shibori skein of indigo/white merino, and am in the middle of making a hat. Beautiful order, thank you!
This yarn is gorgeous, soft and exactly what I needed. It came promptly as I ordered it Friday and it came on Monday. I will be ordering more. Thank you!