FINALLY, BACK IN STOCK! We are happy to announce that we are now dyeing this yarn in-house on our extrafine merino wool base.
This deep coral cake of merino is a unique gradient. Each was separately injected with dye and is a one-of-a kind work of art. The coral color in this wool goes from a deep, rich shade to a mix of gray and white, and finishes with a darker gray core flecked with color.
The extrafine merino wool (19.5 microns) is especially cushy and feels great on sensitive skin. It's blended with a bit of nylon for extra durability -- perfect for long-wearing projects like gloves and socks.
Dyed by us in our home state of Washington using professional commercial dyes that won't fade or bleed.
CAKE YOUR YARN:
Would you like your yarn in a center-pull cake? Add our caking service to your cart. Please make sure to add a service for each hank you want caked.
- Copenhagen Cowl -- free crochet pattern (with video!) from Fiber Flux
- Edison Park one-hank asymmetric shawl -- free knitting pattern from Stitches n Scraps
ABOUT THE YARN:
- 100 grams / 400 meters (437 yards)
- 4-ply Deluxe Fingering Weight Sock Yarn
- 85% Superwash Extrafine Merino (19.5 micron is almost as soft as cashmere!)
- 15% Nylon Yarn
- Hand Wash in cool water / Dry Flat
- Recommended Needle Size: 2.5 - 4mm needle (US 1.5 - 6 needle / Crochet C-G)
- Gauge (stockinette stitch): 28sts x 36 rows over 4 inches on 3.25mm (US 3) needles
Note: The fibers used in our yarn base are produced and processed in ways that do not harm the animals or the environment. We only use yarn made from shorn or naturally shed wool that is certified as mulesing free.