This pinkish fingering weight yarn is a lovely tonal that has varied hues reminiscent of Japanese cherry blossoms. During Spring in Seattle, we often visit the University of Washington's quad to take in the sight of 29 Yoshino trees in full bloom. Glorious!
This super squishy yarn is 4-ply extra-fine merino wool blended with a bit of nylon for durability. At 19.5 microns, the wool is almost as soft as cashmere. One hank will make a sweet pair of socks, and our indigo, coral reef, or silver-gray minis would be perfect heel/toes. Or grab a couple of hanks and create a perfect summer tee or tank.
Dyed in our Pacific Northwest home studio with a professional commercial dye that won't fade or bleed.
Our guarantee: Love it or get your money back. Worried it won't look like the picture? Yeah, we get it. While hand-dyed yarn can vary slightly, we strive for something that looks just like what you're expecting. If you don't think so or you just don't like it, we accept returns within 30 days. And, If you paid for shipping the first time, we'll send you a free return label, too.
CAKE YOUR YARN:
Would you like your yarn in a center-pull cake? Add our caking service to your cart. Make sure to add a service for each hank you want caked!
- Strawberry Cream Peplum Tank -- free crochet pattern (and video tutorial!) from Fiber Flux
- Summer Stream Tee -- free crochet pattern from Grace Forthefrills
- So Summer Shirt -- knitting pattern from Jessie Maed Designs
- Leftover Sneaker -- free ankle sock knitting pattern from Anja Heumann
ABOUT THE YARN:
- 100 grams / 437 yards (400 meters)
- 4-ply Deluxe Fingering Weight Sock Yarn
- 85% Superwash Extrafine Merino (19.5 microns)
- 15% Nylon Yarn
- Hand wash in cool water / Dry Flat
- Recommended Needle Size: US 1.5 - 6 needle / Crochet C-G (2.5 - 4mm needle)
Gauge (stockinette stitch): 28sts x 36 rows over 4 inches on 3.25mm (US 3) needles
Note: The fibers used in our yarn base are produced and processed in ways that do not harm the animals or the environment. We only use yarn made from shorn or naturally shed wool that is certified as mulesing-free.
This yarn is gorgeous, soft and exactly what I needed. It came promptly as I ordered it Friday and it came on Monday. I will be ordering more. Thank you!
5 stars review from Judith
Beautiful and thank you for the fun pencil!
I love the yarn and the stitch holders! They are very beautiful products. It looks a little dark. But that is just the lighting from my room.
5 stars review from Julia