This one-of-a-kind (OOAK) yarn is overdyed with a deep inky navy blue. Each hank is unique, having a bit of another color peeking through. What you receive will vary, but multiple skeins with different peek-a-boo shades are all unified with blue.
We call it "Midnight in the Garden" because a pile of this yarn is like looking at a flower bed on a moonless summer night. Each one is lovely in its own right but all together, they create something greater.
This super squishy fingering weight yarn is 4-ply extra-fine merino wool blended with a bit of nylon for durability. At 19.5 microns, the wool is almost as soft as cashmere. One hank will make a sweet pair of socks. Or grab a few hanks and create a perfectly moody summer tee or tank.
We make this in our Pacific Northwest home studio with professional commercial dyes that won't fade or bleed.
Our guarantee: Love it or get your money back. Worried it won't look like the picture? Yeah, we get it. While hand-dyed yarn can vary slightly, we strive for something that looks just like what you're expecting. If you don't think so or you just don't like it, we accept returns within 30 days. And, If you paid for shipping the first time, we'll send you a free return label, too.
CAKE YOUR YARN:
Would you like your yarn in a center-pull cake? Add our caking service to your cart. Make sure to add a service for each hank you want caked!
- Summer Stream Tee -- free crochet pattern from Grace Forthefrills
- So Summer Shirt -- knitting pattern from Jessie Maed Designs
- Leftover Sneaker -- free ankle sock knitting pattern from Anja Heumann
ABOUT THE YARN:
- 100 grams / 437 yards (400 meters)
- 4-ply Deluxe Fingering Weight Sock Yarn
- 85% Superwash Extrafine Merino (19.5 microns)
- 15% Nylon Yarn
- Hand wash in cool water / Dry Flat
- Recommended Needle Size: US 1.5 - 6 needle / Crochet C-G (2.5 - 4mm needle)
- Gauge (stockinette stitch): 28sts x 36 rows over 4 inches on 3.25mm (US 3) needles
Note: The fibers used in our yarn base are produced and processed in ways that do not harm the animals or the environment. We only use yarn made from shorn or naturally shed wool that is certified as mulesing-free.