This marbled combination of blush pink tones with dark denim accents is a new favorite. We think it'd make a fab sweater to wear with your best-loved pair of worn in, comfy blue jeans.
The extrafine merino wool (19.5 microns) is especially squishy and feels amazing on sensitive skin. It's blended with a bit of nylon for extra durability and strength.
Dyed by us in our home state of Washington using professional commercial dyes that won't fade or bleed.
CAKE YOUR YARN:
Would you like your yarn in a center-pull cake? Add our caking service to your cart. Please make sure to add a service for each hank you want caked.
- Totum Tee -- crochet pattern by Nomad Stitches on Ravelry
- Lounging Top -- knitting pattern by Joji Locatelli on Ravelry
ABOUT THE YARN:
- 100 grams / 400 meters (437 yards)
- 4ply Deluxe Fingering Weight Sock Yarn
- 85% Superwash Extrafine Merino (19.5 micron)
- 15% Nylon Yarn
- Hand Wash in cool water / Dry Flat
- Recommended Needle Size: 2.5 - 4mm needle (US 1.5 - 6 needle / Crochet C-G)
- Gauge (stockinette stitch): 28sts x 36 rows over 4 inches on 3.25mm (US 3) needles
Note: The fibers used in our yarn base are produced and processed in ways that do not harm the animals or the environment. We only use yarn made from shorn or naturally shed wool that is certified as mulesing free.