This navy denim-ish color brings to mind the quality of light late at night, when the moon is all that illuminates. Our extrafine merino / nylon sock base is a fingering weight yarn and produces a lovely tonal with varied neutral hues. It's a perfect complement to pastel shades like our Cherry Blossom; you might add in our Rose + Denim, too, for a fun 3 skein fade.
This super squishy yarn is a 4-ply extrafine merino wool blended with a bit of nylon for durability. At 19.5 microns, the wool is almost as soft as cashmere. One hank will make a sweet pair of socks, and one of our minis would be perfect heel/toes. Or grab a couple of hanks and create a perfectly moody neutral summer tee or tank.
We make this in our Pacific Northwest home studio with professional commercial dye that won't fade or bleed.
CAKE YOUR YARN:
Would you like your yarn in a center-pull cake? Add our caking service to your cart. Make sure to add a service for each hank you want caked!
- Summer Stream Tee -- free crochet pattern from Grace Forthefrills
- So Summer Shirt -- knitting pattern from Jessie Maed Designs
- Leftover Sneaker -- free ankle sock knitting pattern from Anja Heumann
ABOUT THE YARN:
- 100 grams / 437 yards (400 meters)
- 4-ply Deluxe Fingering Weight Sock Yarn
- 85% Superwash Extrafine Merino (19.5 microns)
- 15% Nylon Yarn
- Hand Wash in cool water / Dry Flat
- Recommended Needle Size: US 1.5 - 6 needle / Crochet C-G (2.5 - 4mm needle)
- Gauge (stockinette stitch): 28sts x 36 rows over 4 inches on 3.25mm (US 3) needles
Note: The fibers used in our yarn base are produced and processed in ways that do not harm the animals or the environment. We only use yarn made from shorn or naturally shed wool that is certified as mulesing free.