There's just something cozy about these indigo balls of yarn with a bit of coral peeking through from behind. This high-quality spiral notebook sports our original design on both the front and back covers, making it a fun gift for knitters and crocheters.
It comes with bullet paper (dotted grid) and lays flat for easy one-handed journaling, pattern sketching, and general note-taking.
- 10" by 7.25"
- 70lb acid-free paper with a creamy ivory smooth finish
- 48 pages are perforated for easy and neat tear-out
- Glossy plastic coated metal spiral coil in black
- Scuff-resistant velvet ultra matte laminate cover -- both front and back feature our original full-color design
- FSC-certified -- paper comes from responsibly managed forests.
Based on 6 reviews
I’m really enjoying journaling my knitting projects this year in this new notebook. It will keep me organized chronologically and it will be helpful when I reach the point of creating a ravelry project entry. I especially like the fact it opens up flat.
5 stars review from Felicia
5 stars review from Kasmir