It's yarn o'clock somewhere, and our Bejeweled Happy Hour Mini Kit is here to help you through. It comes with five different 20-gram skeins in fingering-weight sock yarn, all in complementary jewel-tone colors. It also includes a cocktail-themed removable stitch marker with real gold findings, and, just for fun: a cocktail umbrella. We tuck one into each kit so that you (or your bestie) can decorate your beverage of choice.
The extra-fine merino wool (19.5 microns) is especially cushy and feels great on sensitive skin. It's blended with a bit of nylon for extra durability -- perfect for long-wearing projects.
Created by us in our home state of Washington using professional commercial dyes that won't fade or bleed, because we steam-set them and then wash and rinse each one thoroughly.
- Mini Skein Sampler Scarf -- free knitting pattern by Crystal Bergstrom
Ever True Socks -- knitting pattern by Kino Knits
- Sweet Chestnut Wrap -- free crochet pattern by Carmen Heffernan
ABOUT THE YARN:
- Colors in this kit include Dark Chocolate, Pub Mustard, 80's Teal, Carrot Cake, and Pretty in Pink
- 80 meters (87 yards) / 20 grams in each skein; the mini set has a total of 435 yards
- 4-ply Deluxe Fingering Weight Sock Yarn
- 85% Superwash Extrafine Merino (19.5 micron)
- 15% Nylon Yarn
- Hand Wash in cool water / Dry Flat
- Recommended Needle Size: 2.5 - 4mm needle (US 1.5 - 6 needle / Crochet C-G)
- Gauge (stockinette stitch): 28sts x 36 rows over 4 inches on 3.25mm (US 3) needles
Note: The fibers used in our yarn base are produced and processed in ways that do not harm the animals or the environment. We only use yarn made from shorn or naturally shed wool that is certified as mulesing-free.
I love the colours and the texture of the yarn - will definitely keep on supporting you all
I love this yarn so much that I made a scarf with it last winter and wanted to make it longer. I went back to the website for more and I was so happy to see it was available. It is soft, will not itch or cause me rashes and so warm. The colors are bright and beatiful. I totally recomend it.
Egg Cup Sock Yarn -- Hand Dyed Merino Wool Blend
I bought this to mend a Woollen blanket that had been attacked by moths. Even though the weight is still a little heavy (the blanket is knitted with VERY fine yarn) the color variegation makes the repairs “ disappear”. It has a beautiful hand and would make wonderful garments.
These simple hexagon stitch markers seem to elevate my knitting, and make me smile! Lovely! Also, I love my shibori skein of indigo/white merino, and am in the middle of making a hat. Beautiful order, thank you!
This yarn is gorgeous, soft and exactly what I needed. It came promptly as I ordered it Friday and it came on Monday. I will be ordering more. Thank you!