This marbled combination of rosy pink tones with denim accents is a favorite. We think it'd make a fab sweater to wear with your best-loved pair of worn-in, comfy blue jeans.
This super squishy yarn is a 2-ply extrafine merino wool. At 19.5 microns, it is almost as cushy as cashmere. Deliciously bulky, one hank will make for a quick knitting or crochet project.
Dyed by us in our home state of Washington using professional commercial dyes that won't fade or bleed.
CAKE YOUR YARN:
Would you like your yarn in a center-pull cake? Add our caking service to your cart. Please make sure to add a service for each hank you want caked.
- Lotus Flower Beanie -- Knitting pattern by BKnits
- Chunky Granny Shrug -- Crochet pattern by Rove Handmade
- She's So Lucky Vest -- Knitting pattern by Is Knit
ABOUT THE YARN:
- Each hank is 100 grams / 100 meters (109 yards)
- 2-ply Deluxe SuperChunk Bulky weight yarn
- 100% Superwash Extrafine Merino Wool (19.5 micron)
- Hand wash in cool water / dry flat
- Recommended needle size: US 9 - 10 (5.5 - 6mm) needles / Crochet I - J
- Gauge (stockinette stitch): 15sts x 20 rows over 10cm (4 inches) on 6mm (US 10) needles
Note: The fibers used in our yarn base are produced and processed in ways that do not harm the animals or the environment. We only use yarn made from shorn or naturally shed wool that is certified as mulesing free.