Our shibori project bag is a great size for toting several skeins of yarn along with your accessories. It's lined in sturdy indigo denim with three divided compartments and two large pockets in the center panel. This plus a four-inch gusset gives you lots of room. It will help keep you stylish as well as organized!
- 12” x 7” x 4"
- Lined in sturdy indigo denim with three divided compartments and two large pockets in the center panel
- A generous four-inch gusset gives you lots of room
- Black side tab
- 100% polyester textured canvas holds up to everyday use
- Vivid print that will never fade
- Finished with a silver YKK high-quality zipper with black zipper tape
- Hand wash in cold water alone. Since your pouch is lined with denim, the denim dye may run the first few washes. Do not put in the dryer or the denim lining will shrink and wrinkle. Do not bleach.
NOTE: Our original design is printed and sewn by hand to order by another small business we collaborate with, and takes 10-15 business days to produce. Other ordered items will ship ahead separately.