SALE price: close-out on this colorway! Our "Silver Spoon" yarn is a lovely mix of grays with fun speckles. The foggy neutral goes with everything, and one of our twisted hanks will make a super squishy pair of socks or a wonderful shoulder shawl. Or you could make an incredibly soft hat and pair of gloves -- the ultimate luxury gift.
Enjoy this exclusive colorway from indie dyer Candy Skein, who hand dyes her yarn in Oregon.
Our guarantee: Love it or get your money back. Worried it won't look like the picture? Yeah, we get it. While hand-dyed yarn can vary slightly, we strive for something that looks just like what you're expecting. If you don't think so or you just don't like it, we accept returns within 30 days. And, If you paid for shipping the first time, we'll send you a free return label, too.
Would you like your yarn in a center-pull cake? Add our caking service to your cart.
- Edison Park one-hank asymmetric shawl -- free knitting pattern from Stitches n Scraps
- Copenhagen Cowl -- free crochet pattern (with video!) from Fiber Flux
About the yarn:
- 463 yards / 100 gram twisted hank
- 75% Merino / 25% Nylon 4-ply blend
- Machine wash and tumble dry low
- Hand Dyed for us by indie dyer Candy Skein
This listing is for one full hank of yarn.