"Sparkling Water" is a lovely yarn in a mix of blues, grays and white with fun speckles. It's ideal for all sorts of modern projects. One of our twisted hanks will make a super squishy pair of socks or a wonderful shoulder shawl.
Enjoy this exclusive colorway from indie dyer Candy Skein, who hand dyes her yarn in Oregon. Check out our full Candy Skein collection here.
- Edison Park one-hank asymmetric shawl -- free knitting pattern from Stitches n Scraps
- Copenhagen Cowl -- free crochet pattern (with video!) from Fiber Flux
About the yarn:
- 463 yards / 100 gram twisted hank
- Fingering weight
- 75% Merino / 25% Nylon 4-ply blend
- Machine wash and tumble dry low
This listing is for one full hank of yarn.