"Sparkling Water" is a lovely yarn in a mix of blues, grays and white with fun speckles. It's ideal for all sorts of modern projects. One of our twisted hanks will make a super squishy pair of socks or a wonderful shoulder shawl.
Enjoy this exclusive colorway from indie dyer Candy Skein, who hand dyes her yarn in Oregon. Check out our full Candy Skein collection here.
Would you like your yarn in a center-pull cake? Add our caking service to your cart.
- Edison Park one-hank asymmetric shawl -- free knitting pattern from Stitches n Scraps
- Copenhagen Cowl -- free crochet pattern (with video!) from Fiber Flux
About the yarn:
- 463 yards / 100 gram twisted hank
- Fingering weight
- 75% Merino / 25% Nylon 4-ply blend
- Machine wash and tumble dry low
This listing is for one full hank of yarn.