"Foil Wrapper" is a lovely yarn in a silver gray semi-solid. It's perfect for all sorts of modern projects, and coordinates beautifully with our other yarns. It's hand dyed by an indie dyer in Oregon, Candy Skein, who we love to collaborate with. One of our twisted hanks will make a super squishy pair of socks or a wonderful shoulder shawl.
CAKE YOUR YARN:
Would you like your yarn in a center-pull cake? Add our caking service to your cart. Please make sure to add a service for each hank you want caked.
- Edison Park one-hank asymmetric shawl -- free knitting pattern from Stitches n Scraps
- Copenhagen Cowl -- free crochet pattern (with video!) from Fiber Flux
ABOUT THE YARN:
- 463 yards / 100 gram twisted hank
- Fingering weight
- 75% Merino / 25% Nylon 4-ply blend
- Machine wash and tumble dry low
This listing is for one full hank of yarn.