Fabric Paint Starter Set in Shades of Miami (Pink, Rose & Lavender)
Want to create your own unique look? It's easy to customize with our Shades of Miami starter set. We've made getting a color coordinated result easy by selecting three shades that work together.
Great for denim, totes, flour sack towels, napkins, quilting squares, t-shirts...all sorts of things. This paint is really one of the best we've come across, and we say that for a few reasons:
- It really is "SoSoft" -- no crunchy feeling is left on the fabric and so it looks (and feels) all professional
- It doesn't need heat setting -- just air cure for 48-72 hours and it's permanent
- It's machine washable and doesn't fade or crack (recommend washing in cool water)
Use the paint with your favorite stencils, or create your own with freezer paper. Also perfect for printmaking projects. Apply paint to your rubber stamps (or hand-carve some foam, erasers or veggies).
Contents of kit:
- Three 1 ounce bottles of high quality SoSoft fabric paint that air cures (no heat setting required) in Baby Pink Deep, Dark Rose, and Lavender
- 3 stencil brushes
- A six-well plastic paint palette
It all comes in a reusable cotton drawstring project bag to keep all your bits and pieces organized. Terrific supplies for parties, showers, and girls night.
You might also like our fabric paint set in Mandarin Sunset.
Want some inspiration?