Imagine dancing on the beach under a black light and having your minty mojito highball light up like Christmas. That's what we did when we named this fun little semi-fluorescent skein. Perfect accent for your lightweight projects. Or get a handful of minis for some fun stripey socks.
The extrafine merino wool (19.5 microns) is especially cushy and feels great on sensitive skin. It's blended with a bit of nylon for extra durability -- perfect for long-wearing projects.
Dyed by us in our home state of Washington using professional commercial dyes that won't fade or bleed.
Our guarantee: Love it or get your money back. Worried it won't look like the picture? Yeah, we get it. While hand-dyed yarn can vary slightly, we strive for something that looks just like what you're expecting. If you don't think so or you just don't like it, we accept returns within 30 days. And, If you paid for shipping the first time, we'll send you a free return label, too.
CAKE YOUR YARN:
Would you like your yarn in a center-pull cake? Add our caking service to your cart. Please make sure to add a service for each hank you want caked.
ABOUT THE YARN:
- 80 meters (87 yards) / 20 grams
- 4ply Deluxe Fingering Weight Sock Yarn
- 85% Superwash Extrafine Merino (19.5 micron)
- 15% Nylon Yarn
- Hand Wash in cool water / Dry Flat
- Recommended Needle Size: 2.5 - 4mm needle (US 1.5 - 6 needle / Crochet C-G)
- Gauge (stockinette stitch): 28sts x 36 rows over 4 inches on 3.25mm (US 3) needles