This cute little embroidery kit is a collaboration with Melissa Johnson, a Seattle-based fiber artist who specializes in succulent and cactus themes.
It comes with everything you need (save for a pair of scissors) to make yourself an original, handmade wall hanging.
You will receive:
- Marbled background fabric
- 6" hoop
- #5 embroidery needle
- Pre-printed pattern on Sulky (it adheres to your marble fabric and you stitch right through it; once you're finished you dissolve it in water)
- 7 DMC embroidery floss colors (full skeins)
- Black felt and a saw-tooth hook for finishing (makes is so easy to hang your work)
- Link to a 6-page instructional PDF to download. Includes color photos of the front and back finished piece for reference, a floss chart and detailed stitch and finishing instructions.