NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our New York based manufacturing has been shut down until further notice. These cannot be ordered at this time.
Coral rain on stormy indigo skies is inspired by our hometown of Seattle. We're proud to bring you this high quality spiral notebook with our original design. It comes with your choice of blank, bullet or graph paper and lays flat for easy one-handed journaling, pattern sketching and general note-taking.
Our original pattern is printed and hand bound to order.
- 10" by 7.25"
- 70lb acid free paper with a creamy ivory smooth finish
- 48 pages are perforated for easy and neat tear-out
- Glossy plastic coated metal spiral coil in black
- Thick protective .8mm frosted polymer front and back cover
- Cardstock front and back cover featuring our original full color design
- FSC certified -- paper comes from responsibly managed forests