Mandarin Sunset Fabric Paint Starter Set -- Easy Printmaking in orange, black and yellow
Want to create unique designs on your fabric items? We've made getting a color coordinated result easy by selecting three shades that work together.
Use the yellow and black to make shades of orange (think sunsets), use them alongside the orange for a fun contrast, or use the yellow and/or black on their own for another look entirely.
Great for denim, totes, flour sack towels, napkins, quilting squares, t-shirts...all sorts of things. This paint is really one of the best we've come across, and we say that for a few reasons:
- It really is "SoSoft" -- no crunchy feeling is left on the fabric and so it looks (and feels) all professional
- It doesn't need heat setting -- just air cure for 48-72 hours and it's permanent
- It's machine washable and doesn't fade or crack (recommend washing in cool water)
Use the paint with your favorite stencils, or create your own with freezer paper. Also perfect for printmaking projects. Apply paint to your rubber stamps (or hand-carve some foam, erasers or veggies).
Contents of kit:
- Three 1 ounce bottles of high quality SoSoft fabric paint that air cures (no heat setting required) in Cadmium Orange, Cadmium Yellow, and Lamp Black
- 3 stencil brushes
- A six-well plastic paint palette
It all comes in a reusable cotton drawstring project bag to keep all your bits and pieces organized. Terrific supplies for parties, showers, and girls night.
Browse through all of our craft kits and supplies here.
Want some inspiration?